First, thank you for working with us!
How To Submit Your Ad
- (First Time Only) Only the broker can do this step. Do it now (in less than 60 seconds)
- Before each issue, simply email the MLS numbers of the listings you wish to advertise to RealEstateBook1@yahoo.com
House Not In MLS?...
Email pictures and a description of your property to RealEstateBook1@yahoo.com
Examples of Good Ad Copy
If you would like to write your own ad copy, please follow these guidelines.
- Send all pictures in JPG format with high quality resolution (at least 600 x 400 pixels).
- All pictures and all copy need to be labeled with listing address. (Note: the address will not appear in ad).
- Include your specific contact information for the ad. Specifically, any information, logos, headshots, phone numbers you wish to have in the header of your page.
- Include important info such as Style (Cape, Colonial, Contemporary), Beds, Baths, Garages, Kitchens.
- Good pictures grab the eye.
- Be consise and limit the number of characters in the ad copy. Too much copy will be edited (otherwise font size will be tiny!)
Wellesley, Impeccably maintained & updated! Rambling 4BR, 2.5 BAs Cape w/lg sunfilled fam. rm. $555,000. Call to view.
Grafton, Handsome Colonial, 4 lg. BRs, 3.5 BAs, Granite kit., office, 3 car att. Every Amenity! $555,000. Call Susan to view
Hopkinton, Charming & Cozy Ranch, 3 BR, 1.5 BA on pretty acre plus lot - perfect for expansion or for empty nesters! $555,000 Call 555.555.5555
Sturbridge, Incredible private compound - 3 homes, 2 barns, carriage house. All set on 20 Beautiful acre. Great access to Mass Pike! $5,555,000 Appt. Req. Call
If you have any questions call Howard Kelley at (508) 878−6682
We accept MasterCard, Visa and Checks. Space Reservations are recommended.
We are here to help!!
Your listings can be viewed at www.RealEstateBook.com
Want to layout your own pages?
When using PDF files, they need to be a high resolution and fit into our format.
The full specification is available at http://www.ncitools.com/AD_Agency/steps_treb.htm